Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Viva la something



This is my artsy picture for an artsy post about... something. Ok, I'm lying. I just thought the photo was a little neat. I don't actually have an artsy anything to say about it.

Actually on further reflection I'm not even sure its a good picture. Crap.

Hi my name is Michael and I'm a crappy blogger. I enjoy long walks on the beach, alcohol, boobs and my wife and kids are pretty darn cool too.

The first step... or so I'm told.. to correcting a crappy blog is admitting you have a problem. So here goes...

This post sucks.

There I said it.. I didn't really have anything good to blog... but under pressure from the powers that be I blogged anyway.. and now here we are, I'm sorry.

The second step is apologizing to your wife for making a bad blog post.

Honey, I'm sorry... I let you down. *sob*

The third step is taking off your pants... oh wait... nvm I'm already naked anyway. How'd that happen? Oh well.

Ok I lied again... I don't really know what step 3 is, in fact I've never done 12 steps of anything so I have no idea what their program entails. Except it ends up with handing your problems over to god or some bullshit like that.

Oh and I lied about being naked.

Damn I seem to be truth handicapped.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment