Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Ghost of Ipswhiche!


DSC05934
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
Many years ago... back when I was given to travels into the far reaches of the world. I traveled to the lovely town of Ipswhiche, in England. While there I visited a couple of castles... admired the local scenery, the usual.

Little did I realize... that during my sojourn there I would attract the attention of a being not of our world. Since returning... I have been.. well the only word I can use is... 'haunted'. It seems that a ghost there took notice of me.. and followed me home to Texas.

In this photo I actually managed to capture the being as it manifested in my living room. As you can see its attention is firmly upon me... although I have no idea as to 'her' intentions.

Luckily 'she', who I have taken to calling Donna, for simplicity's sake, luckily she doesn't appear to have any malicious intentions. Although it does seem odd that a ghost would play chuzzle in the wee hours of the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment