Friday, February 20, 2009

Addiction


IMG_1049
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
I finished the third book in a series the other day. I went to get the 4th from the local bookstore and it was sold out!

Panic began to set in. But calm reasoning gave me some ideas. I had a friend with a copy. I called him.

"Sorry.. I have it.. but I loaned it to my mother."

SHIT

Wait.. the library!

"The library is closed for renovations.", said my helpful wife.

Noooooooo!!!!

So I called the library in another town... no luck. My options were disappearing quickly. Only one left... a bookstore in Conroe... 30 minutes away.

Luck was with me then.. but I didn't want to drive it. I was sleepy and tired.

Hunny bunny to the rescue! My sweet wife volunteered to drive (after some begging). I love my sweetie... otherwise I'd be in withdrawels by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment