Sunday, February 1, 2009

Angry man is Angry!


DSC05813
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
I feel like this sometimes.

Luckily here I was just taking a scary picture in the dark. But sometimes I feel like this looks. Not often.. but now and then. Thus far I've managed to keep a firm handle on it... so the police haven't had to come get me yet.

I think all men have a violent streak in them.. women too probably, but they seem to release their negative emotions in different ways. For the most part my darker side is short lived and quickly dissipates. Women on the other hand seem to leak their negativity in a sort of poisonous emotional pollution.

I dunno.. either way it can seriously put a downer on an otherwise beautiful day. I realize that we can't have positive emotions without also having their opposite.. but sometimes I really wish we could.

At their base, I think fear, anger, and hate are meant to motivate and empower us to protect our families, or avoid things that might hurt us. But in the light of day.. such emotions can be downright scary.

RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment