Sunday, February 1, 2009

Margeritas!


DSC05808
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
This is my favorite restaurant.

Its kind of hard to make out the details... we were driving by it at 70 mph and I was using the camera on long exposure with no flash. But the food sort of tastes like this picture.. so I thought it was appropriate.

Lately the management has been screwing around with the kitchen and the waitstaff.. so I don't know how long it will be our favorite restaurant. Although old habits are hard to break.. we've been eating there for almost 20 years now.

Oh well.. there are some other great places in town now.. so I might just spend more time at Cinco's and less at Margeritas. Either way.. Donna loves mexican food.. so I know I'll be eating at one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment