Friday, February 20, 2009

Psychic Powers


necklace
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
I'm a perfect husband.

I know.. you're jealous right? You either wish you were me.. or that you had married me. OR BOTH!

This is what I got my lovely wife for Valentine's day. I knew exactly what she wanted because I can read her mind. That makes me better than the rest of you loser husbands out there. May you all rot in hell.

Just kidding.

I am better than the rest of you... but not because of this. My sweetie put it in he Amazon wishlist... no psychic powers needed. The real reason I'm better than half a dozen other loser husbands is because the week before Valentine's I bought her some daffodils at the store.

Why?

Just because.. they were pretty and made me think of her. So I got 'em and brought 'em home.

I'm not really that good at scheduled holidays. And I am not perfect.. Sometimes I'm an ass. But...

I play to win... every day. Dats my woman!

I'm sleepy.. looking up this post is a bit.... eccentric.

Oh well.... night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Well I have to admit, I was kind of jealous of your husbandly prowess until Donna filled me on how she 'cheated' and made you a list. I couldn't believe the secret to making sure Alfred is on the right track was so easy. I'm definitely going to use those tips. I was just glad my husband was a 'normal' man.. aka totally clueless. hehe! Nice blog post for a late night post.

    ReplyDelete