Sunday, January 25, 2009

Charley


DSC05752
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
This is my dog Charley.

He's a boy.. unlike the other dogs around here. He's also the most laid back. He knows what he wants. To lay in your lap... whoever you are, and to be stroked and petted for the rest of his life.

He's a bit neurotic, easily scared.... and he pees on me if I make sudden moves or surprise him. I think he was abused before we adopted him... but its hard to tell. He might just have been born with a nervous disposition and a weak bladder.

Who knows... in any case.. I like him. I just have to be careful how I pick him up and not startle him. Otherwise I get a special charley surprise.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I had to grin at this entry. I too have had a 'charley surprise'. However, you are right he is a truly special and laid back dog. That pic of you two is so telling. The laid back men of the house. I love it.

    ReplyDelete