Thursday, March 5, 2009

High School Reunion


n1253762024_203502_3078
Originally uploaded by texasgawain
This is a shot of me at the reunion. I stole it from a facebook album of one of the other classmates, Allisa Benson. She's not in the picture though.

You can see my childhood friend Chad to my right, then the lovely Roberta, and another longtime schoolmate and friend, Brad on the far right.

I think its one of my favorite pictures of the evening, as it shows me with the people I talked to the most at the reunion. I get a good feeling looking at it, I guess because I really like all the people in it.

Its rather odd though, I've hardly spoken to Brad or Roberta since High School (I still see Chad regularly). Even so I feel very close to them now, moreso even than when we were classmates.

I think that's because they've developed in ways that set them apart. They're both liberal thinking, and open minded. I hope they keep doing well in the next decades.

1 comment:

  1. That is a really good photo of both you and Chad. I don't know Roberta or Brad, but you guys look great. I'm glad you guys had fun. I wish my class would have not been lazy bums :p

    ReplyDelete